As long as you have your recovery phrase somewhere safe that ONLY YOU have access to, you don’t need to worry about losing it. You can always just get a new Saga device, punch in your recovery phrase, and you’re back in business.
If you lose your phone, you can find it if you’ve added a Google Account to your phone, 'Find My Device' is automatically turned on.
- To find a Saga device, make sure the device:
- Is signed in to a Google Account
- Has Location turned on
- Has Find My Device turned on
- Has power and is connected to mobile data or WiFi
- If your device is off or isn’t connected to mobile data or WiFi, you may still find its most recent location if you’ve enabled “Store recent location.”